With winter weather right around the corner, it’s important to be prepared with the best tools for snow removal at your disposal. At Buehrer Power Equipment, we proudly carry Simplicity snow blowers and riding lawn mower attachments to help make shoveling your driveway a thing of the past! Simplicity is simply the best snow blower out there to meet your needs!
Simplicity Snow Blowers Features:
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton engines with electric start which means quick and hassle-free starting every time.
- Snow blower engines need to start easily, be reliable, and get your snow blower running, even under the harshest conditions.
- Tested to start down to -20°F, your Briggs & Stratton engine will start on even the coldest winter days and deliver the power you need to move thick, heavy snow.
- SnowShredder serrated auger, which uses 14 serrated steel surfaces and rubber paddles to grind and clear away even the most compacted snow and ice, like unsightly end-of-driveway snow buildup.
- Some Simplicity snow blowers even have heated hand grips!
Simplicity Snow Blower Models:
- Single-stage snow blowers that are best for short, flat, paved driveways
- Two-stage medium to heavy snow blowers for more difficult terrain, like long, hilly, or even gravel driveways
If you’re unsure which model is right for you, a Buehrer Power Equipment sales associate should be able to assist you in choosing the best blower to fit your needs.
If you aren’t looking to get a stand-alone snow blower, we also carry Simplicity snow blower attachments and plow blades for your riding lawn mower or lawn tractor. Simplicity makes single-stage and two-stage blower attachments, so if you have a lawn tractor, purchasing a the separate snow blower unit may be unnecessary. We also carry snow cabs, which can be fit over your tractor seat to keep you protected from the elements while clearing snow. If you prefer to scrape your pavement clean, a Simplicity dozer blade might be the better attachment option for your riding lawn mower. Dozer blades get closer to the pavement than a snow blower can, which means a more complete removal of snow and ice on your driveway.
After deciding whether a snow blower or lawn tractor attachment is right for you, make sure you visit Buehrer Power Equipment to get your Simplicity brand snow removal equipment. If you are still unsure, stop in anyway! Our helpful and knowledgeable sales staff will be able to point you in the right direction. At Buehrer Power Equipment, we know that when it comes to snow removal, Simplicity is simply the best.